Want to Volunteer?
Looking for other ways to get involved? We welcome your help! What skills do you have and what are you interested in? We can find something that is just right for you!
Before volunteer service can begin, you must fill out the REQUIRED FORMS. Forms must be filled out & approved every school year.
Upcoming TMS on-site Volunteer Opportunities
- Lunch/Choice Time, Everyday: Help supervise students on campus CLICK HERE for information & sign up.
- Monday March 13th, School Spirit Green Out Basketball Game! CLICK HERE for information and sign up form.
- Friday March 24th--Staff Appreciation; Dining Around the World! CLICK HERE for information and sign up form.
- Friday March 24th--Movie Night! CLICK HERE for information to volunteer.
- Friday May 5th--Staff Appreciation Week; Cinco de Mayo! CLICK HERE to sign up.
Open PTSA Board and Committee Chair Positions
- EPrep Chair
- This position is the liaison between the PTA board and Timbercrest and the School District regarding the changing needs of emergency prep supplies at the school.
- This position does not have to attend PTA board meetings, but you are welcome to all meetings.
- This is a year long position.
- This position may require district informational meeting attendance.
Coordinate volunteers for various school and PTSA activites.
This is a year long position.
- Awards Committee--1-3 open positions
- The awards committee is in charge of finding the Golden Acorn, Outstanding Educator and Outstanding Advocate recipients from within the Timbercrest community.
- This committee runs near the end of the year, the nominations must be complete by mid May.
- Taste of Timbercrest Chair
Please email Brooke Jones, email@example.com for more information on these positions.